Dynol adhesives are used for the various types of roof covering like bitumen, PVC, ECB, PIB and FPO/TPO/TPE. The Dynol product range is extensive. Each specific application demands its own specific adhesive and its own specific bonding process.
Types of Dynol adhesives:
- one component moisture curing polyurethane adhesives for adhering waterproofing membranes to various substrates
- contact adhesives to fix waterproofing membranes to joints, utilities, seams and upright/raised constructions/parts
- façade adhesives
- primer for self-adhering membranes
Good reasons for using Dynol products are:
- the advantages of working quickly
- no hot bitumen burners are needed on the roof or electrical wiring in order to prepare perforations in the hard substrate
- adhesion encourages a more even distribution of the mechanical forces over the roof covering
- extra safety, there is no need for heat or exposed flames on the roof
- ideal solution for roof renovations
To make absolutely certain that the right coverings are fixed with the right adhesives, Paramelt supplies its products through the roofing materials manufacturer, often under a private brand name.