Works in maintenance department to repair all plant equipment including preventative maintenance, problem solving, troubleshooting, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, plumbing, and carpentry. This is an evening 12-hour Pitman Schedule position.
- Performs repairs to minimize downtime and assure continuous production operations
- Analyzes, evaluates, and determines the cause of equipment failures
- Requisitions parts, tools, and supplies required for plant maintenance operations
- Maintains an inventory of parts necessary to make quick minor repairs
- Keeps records and logs of all maintenance work
- Assists and trains other technicians as needed in proper maintenance procedures and techniques
- Performs preventative maintenance on, services, inspects, lubricates, and cleans all equipment and machinery
- Tidy workspace after completion of maintenance activities
- Assists management in assuring compliance of all established company and corporate policies, procedures, and governmental regulations pertaining to plant safety, environmental issues, and quality
- Assists the site manager in complying with environmental standards for waste disposal
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience
High school graduate with additional maintenance, vocational, or technical training preferred and three to five years of practical experience in various aspects of plant maintenance.
- Personal integrity and ability to conduct themselves and their job responsibilities in an ethical and non-discriminatory manner
- Determination and assertiveness to accomplish goals and objectives
- Problem solving and reasoning ability, can mentally process and comprehend complex issues involving multiple variables
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret technical information and manuals
- Mechanical reasoning skills, including the ability to analyze and trouble shoot a variety of manufacturing related equipment
Paramelt offer a competitive compensation package. Employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance after 30 days of employment. We also offer generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and 401k retirement plan with company match.
Join our team!
Apply today to join a global market leading company and contribute to our success in the aerospace, medical and industrial markets. We are a successful and financially stable company with a long-term future of growth. Our customers have come to appreciate our consistently high quality and technically advanced products. We are a company that appreciates our employees and offers a career instead of just a job.
Do you think you fit the profile? Join our team!