This position works in the maintenance department to repair all plant equipment including preventative maintenance, problem solving, troubleshooting, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, plumbing, and carpentry. The main focus of this role is electrical related, from repairs to new installations. This is a first shift position.
- Performs mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs in order to minimize downtime and assure continuous production operations.
- Troubleshoots, analyzes, evaluates, and determines the cause of equipment failures.
- Requisitions parts, tools, and supplies required for plant maintenance operations.
- Keeps records and logs of all maintenance work.
- Works with the Plant Manager and Maintenance Supervisor to schedule and perform PMs and projects.
- Trains others as needed in maintenance procedures.
- Performs preventative maintenance on, services, inspects, lubricates, and cleans all equipment and machinery.
- Assists management in assuring compliance of all established company policies, procedures, and governmental regulations pertaining to plant safety, environmental issues, and quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned or become necessary.
- Follows safe work processes in all activities.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Journeyman electrical certification strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three to five years of basic manufacturing plant maintenance experience preferred.
Competitive starting pay with steady increases. Employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance after 30 days of employment. We also offer generous paid time-off and 11 paid holidays per year.
Join our team!
Apply today to join a global market leading company and contribute to our success in the aerospace, medical and industrial markets. We are a successful and financially stable company with a long-term future of growth. Our customers have come to appreciate our consistently high quality and technically advanced products. We are a company that appreciates our employees and offers a career instead of just a job.
Do you think you fit the profile? Apply now!