Production Operators in our Cleveland plant work in a chemical manufacturing environment producing wax and adhesives. Positions are available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Operate various manufacturing equipment including evaporators, holding tanks, centrifuges, filter presses, pumps, mixing tanks, scales, melt boxes, hot boxes, boil-out tanks, pastillators and other equipment as necessary.
- Complete wax or adhesive production batch sheets according to work instructions.
- Adhere to all established company and corporate policies, procedures, and governmental regulations pertaining to plant safety, environmental issues, and quality standards.
- Operate and performs routine maintenance on various manufacturing machinery.
- Perform cleaning and 5S housekeeping during and at the end of each shift for assigned areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Preferred High School Diploma or equivalent certificate. Any college coursework in chemistry is a plus.
- Personal integrity and ability to conduct themselves and their job responsibilities in an ethical and non-discriminatory manner.
- Demonstrate consistent attendance and strong work ethic.
- Determination and assertiveness to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Strong communication skills. Able to communicate with all levels of personnel and all departments in the plant.
- Able to read, understand and follow work instructions, batch sheets and other written instructions.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Able to perform physical aspects of manufacturing duties such as using hand tools, walking, lifting, bending, and climbing stairs.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work overtime, including Saturday and/or Sunday when required.
- Ability to safely operate a fork-lift.
Competitive starting pay with steady increases. Employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance after 30 days of employment. We also offer paid time off and 11 paid holidays per year.
Join our team!
Apply today to join a global market leading company and contribute to our success in the aerospace, medical and industrial markets. We are a successful and financially stable company with a long-term future of growth. Our customers have come to appreciate our consistently high quality and technically advanced products. We are a company that appreciates our employees and offers a career instead of just a job.
Do you think you fit the profile? Apply now!