The Human Resources (HR) Manager will oversee the overall strategic direction, planning, coordination, administration and evaluation of all Human Resources functions at both our plants in Muskegon, MI and Rosemead, CA. The HR Manager is responsible for developing and ensuring effective implementation of plans, systems, policies and processes for workforce planning, talent acquisition, talent management and development, employee engagement, legal compliance and record keeping, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and payroll.
- Manages the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Investigates employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Administers employee benefit programs to review and secure annual health, dental, vision, 401K and other benefit plans under contractual relationships
- Oversees the management of workers’ compensation claims, direct and coordinate related services including disability management and claims
- Privacy Officer for ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance of; and adherence to the company’s policies and procedures covering the privacy of; and access to, employee health information in compliance with federal and state laws and the company’s privacy practices
- Prepares and communicates timekeeping and compensation data for the issuance of payroll
- Ensures the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Maintains HR systems and processes
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and 7+ years experience.
- Proficient in various software applications including Microsoft Office.
- Well organized and detail oriented with high degree of accuracy.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with all levels of employees within the organization.
- Must be capable of accepting and exercising a high level of responsibility in keeping and maintaining confidential and sensitive information.
- Effectively demonstrates good judgment and impartiality in dealing with and resolving human conflict, problems and complaints.
- Time management skills, able to meet multiple deadlines for financial and HR reports.
- Ability to travel to other Paramelt sites, as needed.
Competitive pay. Employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance after 30 days of employment and 401k with match after 6 months. We also offer a generous paid time off program.
Join our team!
Apply today to join a global market leading company and contribute to our success in the aerospace, medical and industrial markets. We are a successful and financially stable company with a long-term future of growth. Our customers have come to appreciate our consistently high quality and technically advanced products. We are a company that appreciates our employees and offers a career instead of just a job.
Do you think you fit the profile? Join our team!